- Munim allows the termination of a subscription if the user is not satisfied with the product or service.
- Initial termination of subscription is eligible for a refund within 30 days (date of purchase) of subscription purchase.
- A user can redeem a refund only once. Renewal of the subscription after the problem will not be refunded to the user.
- The date of signature of the invoice is considered final and decisive for the purposes of determining the date of purchase.
- If you upgrade your signature subscription refunds will be made on the date of purchase, not on the upgrade subscription date (the upgrade date). For clarification, users are only eligible for a refund if they cancel their subscription within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- All subscription and refund requests must be made by Munims support staff only. Requests and refunds received through other means of communication will not be considered refunds.
- Munim has agreements with bank partner’s payment methods integrated payments and other money providers (service providers) to refund the money.
- Munim will attempt to make a qualified refund within 20 business days of signing the new request. However, this timeline is only a guide and the refund process is subject to the carrier’s turnaround time.
- The user agrees to provide necessary information like bank account details, bank name, UPI address, and IFSC code to facilitate a refund.
- The User acknowledges and agrees that the refund will be subject to any fees that the Users transfer service providers may charge for such transfers. Such charges will be deducted from any refund requested by the User.
- The meaning of the old term in this policy is different and the reference policy does not apply to users registered using the verification account and subscribers to municipal products. Protect existing users.