Issue: “Stock Not Available” Message:
- If you encounter a “Stock Not Available” message while saving a sales invoice, it indicates that the stock for a particular item is not available in the software.
Possible Reason: Opening Stock or Purchase Bill not added:
- This issue may arise if the Opening stock for that item has not been added or Purchase bill of a particular Item has not been added.
Solution 1: Add Opening Stock:
- To resolve this, ensure you have added the opening stock for the item while creating new Item.
Solution 2: Add Purchase Bill :
- A second solution is to add a purchase bill for that item. This action will add stock of that particular Item to the software.
Alternative Solution: Enable “Negative Qty. Allow” Option:
- If you prefer not to manage stock, you can enable the “Negative Qty. Allow” option. This way, the software will not show the “Stock Not Available” message even if stock has not been added for particular Item.
By following these steps, you can address the “Stock Not Available” issue in Munim while creating sales invoices. If you have further questions or need assistance, our support team is ready to help. Streamline your stock management with Munim!