GSTR-1 is the tax return filed by a company or any other entity that has taxable income and tax liability. The GSTR-1 report is a critical document used in the Goods and Services Tax (GST) system in India. It is a monthly or quarterly return that businesses registered under GST must file to provide details of their outward supplies.
How to open GSTR1 report:
- Go to the GST Compliance module in the left sidebar.
- Click on the GSTR1 report button.
- Select the required month report.
- Click on the Generate Report button.
- Select the “Generate Json” or “Generate Excel” option.