Munim makes it easy to include Purchase Order details in your invoices. Here’s a step-by-step guide:
- Log in to Munim Accounting and navigate to the “Settings” section.
Select Invoice Settings:
- Within the Settings menu, choose “General Settings” and go to the “Invoice” section.
Enable PO Details in General settings:
- Look for the option labelled “PO Details” under the Invoice settings.
Enable PO Details in Printing Templates:
- Look for the option labelled “Show PO Details” under the Printing Templates.
- After enabling the PO details option, be sure to save your changes.
Enter Po detail in Invoice:
- After enabling the PO details You will get an option to add PO details while creating a Sales Invoice.
By following these steps, you ensure that Purchase Order details are included in invoices. If you encounter any issues or have additional questions, our support team is ready to assist you. Enhance the informativeness of your invoices with Munim!