Here’s a guide for importing data to Munim accounting software:
Step 1: Locate Import option
- Go to the page for which you want to Import data. Click the Import option Located at the top right corner of the page.
Step 2: Download Sample Files
- After clicking the Import option a Pop-Up opens, click “sample file” to Download the provided Excel Sample file.
- Separate sample files are available for Account, Item, Sales Invoice, and Purchase Bill.
Step 2: Review and Prepare Data
- Open the Sample file and read the instructions in the help sheet provided.
- Copy your Old Software data into the Excel sample file and prepare it for import according to the instructions.
Step 3: Upload Prepared File
- After preparing the file, click on “Choose file” to select the file you’ve just prepared.
- Click “Upload” to initiate the data import process.
Note: Account and Item data should be uploaded first before Sales/Purchase data.
Congratulations! You’ve successfully imported your data into Munim accounting software. If you encounter any issues or have questions, refer to the provided instructions in the help sheet or contact Munim support for further assistance.